2019 Domaine Barat Chablis 1er Cru Côte de Léchet

Region/Country: Burgundy, France
Variety: Chardonnay
Vintage: 2019
ALC/Vol: 13%
Quality: 
Trocken
Serving Temperature: 10°


Beautifully aromatic with notes of lemon peel, chalky mineral notes, steely minerality, cream and subtle buttery nuances. Grapes are harvested at perfect ripeness and gently pressed. Fermentation and ageing in oak barrels for 20% of the wine, and in stainless steel tanks for the other 80%. The wine stays on its fine lees for several months then blended before fining and bottling. It flourishes with age and expresses mineral aromas reminiscent of gunflint, which is considered classical for the region.  

WINE SNAPSHOT

Lemon
Lime

PAIRS WELL WITH

Pork
Seafood
Shellfish
Soft Cheese

Search